For a moment, life could be simple
OOC: sorry no time to spell check I REALLLLYYY have to go...now!

He was slightly disapointed that she had not known his name. Her made sure to know everyone's name that he met but, then again he was a very curious male to begin with. He sat down beside the white fey, knowing how important it was to keep at the same level as the wolf you spoke to. It was a rank issue. He was not quite sure where she was ranked so being equal was the best he could do for now. Exstending his large black humanized hand he smiled, "Name's Jazper Rhiannon. I'm Deuce Rhiannon and Lucifer Sawtooth's son." He yipped in a happy mood.

Pausing for a moment he realized that anyone who would know Deuce or Lucifer would be surprised to see a son almost at his 11 month. "Well, Adopted son and Pilot Haddon's adopted son as well." It was always so hard to explain his family connections. Silently he wished he didn not have to do this every time he met someone. Then it hit him, he wouldn't have to in a few moons. Lucifer was moving on, leaving Naniko's pack for some time in search of something else and Deuce had her opack in the valley already. He would never have to introduce himself as anyone son again if he didn't care to, he had only one relation in the pack parental wise, Pilot. "I was adopted by Deuce's daughter Dierdre Rhiannon when I was very little, Pilot was her mate so i'm technically his son too. After the fire she went missing and I only ever met Pilot once so Deuce and Lucifer took me in as their own." He explained in a matter of fact tone. "Anyways, now that my sotries done, may I have the honour of knowing what rank you held befor joining our new allience?" He said in a warm tone.

Messages In This Thread