Would you promise to be true?
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
SHE-HULK!

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

He opened his mouth to protest further, but there was no point in doing so. If she wanted to do this with him, he would let her. Kansas doubted a drunk Savina could behave as badly as he had. It was the idea of them making this pact with one another that ultimately shut him up - it was like putting a name to this thing they had going. Togetherness. Not quite lovers, but it was something. And she recognized that, too. Okay.

Kansas watched her face carefully, and found lingering there some discomfort, though of a different sort. Had he done something else that was troubling her? He chewed his lower lip as she began to speak. No - it was only that she had a secret to tell him. He was worried that maybe something worse than what she'd told him already had happened to her.

But her tale was very different. He listened as she spoke of her "other side," tensing when she came to the part about Conri. Kansas had finally figured out what he'd done to Naniko, and it still made his stomach turn. But to think that Savina had fought their former leader? It was frightening - Conri might have hurt her, too. Kansas smiled slightly, feeling a little strange about what she'd told him (sweet little Savina!), but he touched her cheek as a hopeful comfort to her when he spoke. ...Of course not. I just don't... don't want you to get hurt. Conri could have hurt you if he wanted to. Just promise... that if there's anything I can ever do to help you with it, you'll tell me?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread