For a moment, life could be simple
He nodded understandingly, maybe it hadn't been in his place to ask the female about her rank but, it would give him an idea of who he was dealing with. He had once thought of being a pupsitter, it had been his job as the older brother anyways when mom and dad were out. Now though, he was more thought of as a protector. He would have had the Guardian rank befor long if Twilight Vale had not seperated. As she mentioned his mothers rank and the meeting of his father his ears perked in surprise. So, his dear mum was still holding strong as a leader, this he knew of but the pack name he had never heard. "Phoenix Valley..." He trailled off, "Where abouts is that. Mom mentioned herself and some friends made a pack when she left. She never told me where it was though. I'm sure I could find her by tracking but it'd be much easier to find her if I knew the general area." He explained in haste.

Her next comment threw him of once more. "You look very much alike." He almost chuckled at the thought. It was true, they were both large and black. "My real father, Ares, was very similar to Lucifer. Noone's ever told me Lucifer and I look alike straight out like that though." As for Twilight Vale, had he been there since the begining? "Well, yes I supose in a way. When the fire hit I lived in Jaded Shadows, Deirdre didn't make it but I had met her mom and Lucifer a few times in visiting so I followed their scents." His yellow eyes grew hard as he remembered that night, "I found them talking to Naniko and they took me in as their own. At the time they had just formed Twilight Vale." He sighed, "You should know that i'm not in favour of a new pack. Only reason i'm going along wiht it is because Naniko's had a hard time and needs a change. Plus, my loyalties are with her and Savina for now. I'd do anythign to protect them." He stated. If this new wolfess was going to be helping with Crimson Dreams, she had the right to know his intentions.

Messages In This Thread