For a moment, life could be simple
[html]

She was no alpha, warrior or a hunter. Simple, though important, a pupsitter could be nothing more then someone assigned to baby-sit. Anu wanted to take her responsibilities further, and teach young minds, but she had yet the opportunity to. Anu was eagerly awaiting the birth of Naniko’s pups, hardly able to wait she imagined herself spending day after day teaching hem everything they would need to know.

He was curious, after her own heart, and spoke more than she was truly used to. Happy to listen she sat contently, her tail waving rhythmically. There was one thing that made her ear perk at the sound. Jaded Shadows, Anu hadn’t heard the name in so long she almost let it slip by without a second thought. But the mention of her past alliance made her wrack her brain.

It was that, and then his disfavor of the new pack formation that made her truly think. “Are you not fond of change?” Her question was soft, not judgmental or in criticism. There were some that just didn’t want things to change, and at time Anu was very mush one of those wolves. Anu loved that Naniko had so much support, and that she had surrounded herself with those that loved her.

Going back to what he had originally said she brought Jaded Shadows back into the limelight. “I was a Jaded Shadows member, but some time ago, far before the fire. “ She wondered if there were any others the she had known, alive and wandering like she was. “I’m here for Naniko too.” She agreed that the white fey needed a new start, and with Lucifer leaving and the puppies on their way.

“I’m not one for change, well… constant change. It was hard to leave the valley and everyone there. But when the one you love are on the line, its all worth it.” Giving him a knowing smile she divulged a little of her history, “I traveled a lot, then found Phoenix Valley. It was the first real home I had since Jaded Shadows…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread