hey mister jack
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Sure enough, out of the mist and the fog came the spindly figure of a coyote that Laurel didn't have to do any guesswork. He had familiarised himself with the smell of Inferni quickly and given that one of their own made up the two or three folks that were tending the ill, it wasn't a hard smell to remember. He had met Gabriel and Anselm and now it seemed like the general curiosity had trickled down the line to their members. “I'd have to ask the same of you,” Laurel returned first with the ghost of a smile. “I'm Laurel.” He didn't see any reason why not to give the coyote his name, anyway.

_____“What brings you out to this neck of the woods so early?” Other than the whole scepticism that no doubt surrounded what they were made up of, maybe the illness, or maybe it was just by chance that he had ended up there. Then again, he may not have known where he really was either, given how ill-kept their borders really were, but he doubted that just as easily as he considered it. With another grumble of thunder to shake the ground beneath their feet, he could hear the tall trees above them swing in the gale; little doubt that the weather was going to pick up and go south.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread