Would you promise to be true?
[html]
d'awwww! That's so perfect for her! I'm totally going to commish Kiri to draw her with it :3

Kansas was something special. It was inescapably obvious to her. Even though she had never been in any kind of "relationship" with a male before, this all just felt so right with him. His own insecurities and inexperience that matched her own made her feel much more comfortable. He was also so sweet and caring. Savina knew that he would never intentionally hurt her. She never wanted to hurt him either. His returned kiss felt so wonderful, sending shivers down her spine. The sable femme had never felt so happy and secure as she did with Kansas.

For her? What could it be? She'd never been given anything before. As he held it out to her she sniffed the small blue parcel. All it smelled of was paint, if there were any other scents they were overpowered. Without even realizing it her tail began to wag with excitement. Gently she used her nose to lift the top of the box to reveal its contents. It took her breath away. A delicate silver chain with a gorgeous pink shell attached. Even though she had never had any necklaces, she knew what it was. It was perfect. There was nothing more fitting for her than something from the sea. "Oh Kansas! Its beautiful!"

Emerald eyes shimmered like jewels as she looked back up into his face. "Did you make this yourself?" Her slender muzzle rubbed against his own, soft pink tongue giving him another kiss. "I love it! That was so nice of you. Could you...put it on me?" Savina was glad that she was in her lupine form, this way he was the one who would have to put the wonderful gift around her neck. Whenever she saw or wore the necklace she would think of him and smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread