I can't carry this no more.
[html]

Alarice just couldn't believe it. She thought she would never see her brother Tristan again, unless in her old age she happened to wander by him by pure chance without even a name to place to his only vaguely familiar face and smile. It had happened though, maybe without the old age and the memory loss that came with it, and it was a complete coincidence. I'm glad it worked, she said with a smile, looping her arm in his and tugging at it lightly as she set out on her chosen path once more towards the den, just as concerned as getting warm as to catching up with her newfound brother. Where have you been all this time? She asked, glancing up at his face with a blue and emerald green eye, both widening as she thought of Fatin and the others. Did you know we have more family? She asked suddenly, an edge of excitement to her voice. You should probably meet them. We have an older sister named Fatin, and she has a whole brood of youngsters bouncing all over the place. One of her eldest Endy, Endymion, was the one that led me here. She indulged, unaware of the fact that he had already met their sister and may have very well been filled in already.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread