For a moment, life could be simple
He was quickly learning more about this Anu, and she was growing on him. She was dedicated to Naniko, the new pack, and she had an interesting way of speaking. She was simply interesting. Purhaps, she would be alright to have around and the new pack would become his family once more. There seemed to be plenty of females around, along wiht a few strong males. Everyone had their own personal talents and skills to bring with them in the new pack Crimson Dreams.

The fey's question threw him off. It what was said but how it was said that startled him. "Am I not fond of change?" He mimiced without thinking. She had asked it in a pure way, curious. He had always asked so many questions that being asked questions in turn was not common for him. Usually he was just told to be quiet. "Well.." He trailed of to ponder the question, "I would not say I'm not fond of it. Thing is, I've just had so much change in my family life that I just wish for a time of peace. Wish things would just be good and stay that way." He sighed, "All I want is my family to stay together. Obviously, that's not happening. As I get older and discover more aboiut myself the futher my family becomes. Deuce was kicked out of the pack and now she's runnign a new one and i've only seen ehr once since I became a Luperci. Then there's Lucifer, he's always been my teacher, my father, and he helped lead Twilight Vale since I was a little pup." It was hard to believe he had grown into such a large creature since, "Now he's off drowining in his depression somewhere because of his female troubles away from myself and the members of the old pack who are joining Crimson Dreams." He found it easy to explain his problems to Anu. She was not quite the complete stranger she had been at the start of the conversation.

Messages In This Thread