life is a perception of your own reality
[html]
Oi, I'm horrible. I had the reply to this written out days ago and I thought I already posted it. x.x So sorry.

Ehno perked up when Cercelee mentioned Savina. So the Dhalia de Mai wolf had met his sister as well. Yet before he could comment on the fact, Cercelee excitedly began speaking again. 'You're Ehno?' He couldn't help but laugh at her excited outburst. One moment the white she-wolf was speaking calmly, and the next she was bubbling with excitement. The Italian boy nodded at her words, his quiet chuckling dying into a simple smile on his features.

"Oh, Savvy's been talking about me again, I see." Naniko had seemed to know about him from Savina as well. He couldn't really say that it surprised him. He and his sister had been so close as childern, it made sense that she would mention him. He knew that he had done the same on a few occasions during his long travels. If anyone questioned him about his home, he would almost undoubtedly bring up one of the adventures he and Savina shared when they were younger. "Yeah, I've spent a lot of time with her since I came here. Actually, she's the one who brought me to this pack. Found me wandering along the shore near the borders and dragged me all the way here." He grinned, warmed by the memory of their reunion.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread