Take these broken wings and learn to FLY
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
I need to pay mothertrucking attention.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas was more than surprised to see Pilot show up. The snowy male who had once been Kansas' babysitter was full of confidence and energy, ready to lead this pack alongside Naniko. Kansas was very glad to see him again - he wondered with a bit of anxiety if Pilot recognized him. The two hadn't bonded too much, but Kansas was still fond of the older male. Pilot told them the name of their soon-to-be pack (Kansas knew he was probably one of the few who didn't already know) and gave them instructions for how they would go about marking the territory. The creamy youth was eager to start, his tail wagging and his eyes bright.

It was then that Kansas noticed Savina looking over at the chocolate-furred male, who had a smirk on his face. The two obviously knew one another, and Kansas felt the beginnings of jealousy from somewhere inside. He turned stiffly away, toward Nani - he didn't want to get upset when he didn't know for sure if it was anything to be upset about. Naniko confirmed their plans; Kansas flashed his best friend a smile. We'll see you soon.

Savina beckoned both him and "Ehno," the latter also encouraging Kansas to get a move on. The slyness in the other's eyes seemed genuine and good-natured, which was puzzling. He spoke to Savina in her native tongue, with jocular familiarity. Hadn't the dark girl Kansas so adored told him her family was in Italy? The boy sped up, encouraged by the pair's collectively winning smiles. He licked Savina's muzzle, loving to touch her, appreciative that he was in her group. Even if that seemed rather elementary.

Finally, the truth came out - the smirking lad was her brother. Any lingering doubtfulness immediately left the Sadira's face. He felt terrible about the coldness he may have displayed. Oh...! Ehno. It's great to meet you. I didn't think I'd be able to... Knowing there was probably more teasing in store, Kansas began marking with the other two. He didn't really think twice about it, though he hoped Savina wasn't uncomfortable. He kept to his own area just in case.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread