the spark in my heart
WC: 585

The sun rose more, lighting up more of the mountains in the west. Somehow Pendzez found this a peaceful tranquility, better than yesterdays when he met Deuce. It seemed to get his mind out of bad memories. Now, he wasn't even sure if he had bad memories. This peacefulness made him go into his mind, despite him looking ahead, to see the goodness there was in his past memories. He had remembered some things that he found pleasant, like the time his dad taught him how to hunt and when he first became an older brother. He went deeper and deeper, but then he came to a black and dark part of his mind, the bad memories. He didn't want to see them because he saw them many times before and not again now. Pendzez shook himself out of his mind of memories, both good and bad, and returned to the real world which he was born in. In his eyes he was afraid to enter the dark part of his mind. He just didn't want to see them again. He's been trying to forget them for a long time, but yesterday when Deuce asked if he had family, his bad memories surfaced from the part he was forgetting, making his remember the flashes of his parents and his sister dead. Now, he was trying to forget them again, though he does have little flashes now. In time, he will completely for get them, and continue on with his life. That's what his parents would have wanted anyway. A normal life for there only son.

He left his mind to return to watching the herders move the cattle around and the cattle grazing. Watching them made him think of food. He was a bit hungry afterall. He didn't even think of what to have to eat, but there was probably something the whole pack does for food in the morning together. He didn't mind waiting to find out what. During from now to then, he had to find something to do, but what? Now that he was in a pack, mabye he had to hunt like they do and not like his former loner self. He thought he had to obey the pack rules, and not leave the area without permission, well, he is still young, so mabye he had too anyway. Pendzez just didn't know what to do about this situation, but he thought not to worry about it. He should be fine about following the pack rules.

Pendzez heard a voice, however, it was a light voice, but a voice none the less. He didn't know what it said, but he thought it was a "Good morning." He turned around and saw another wolf, actually a hybrid, lying under a tree that was near, chewing on a stick. Pendzez found it odd about what the hybrid was doing, but mabye it was a habit of this hybrid. Pendzez didn't want to be rude and ignore what the hybrid said, so like a kind wolf he was, he gave a light smile and said, "Well, I guess someone likes the sunrise in the morning. I do, but mainly because I'm up very early in the morning." The amount of sleep Pendzez gets doesn't really matter to him, even if it's just an hour's worth. However, he doesn't seem tired when he sleeps for like two to six hours. This doesn't trouble him at all. Mabye because he was used to it. It's a mystery.

Messages In This Thread