come together.
Sorry about the wait, blah. Totally the first day I've been at home in a few days. x_x
[html]

_____Though he couldn't remember if anyone else had ever asked about the other inhabitants of the camp site, Laurel played off his fumbling attempt to try and count how many of them had filtered though. With the way that they all went about their days loosely and wandered about, sometimes it hard to say whether or not they were still around or moved on. If some of them had moved on, they certainly lacked manners as far as goodbyes went. After a pause and a ‘hmm’ sound, he came up with his own figure. “There's probably six or seven others not counting myself and you two. I can't say much about all of them but they're good people through and through. They fit here pretty well, so all I can say is that it probably couldn't hurt to get to know them.” No doubt with all of their collective and sordid histories, the fact that so far they had all meshed together without conflict was good enough for him. But he had been preoccupied too long to branch far; just in the same sense that they hadn't planted their roots all that long ago. “Some of us are travellers, others are a bit more permanent too,” he went on to add, just because it would need saying. “So some of them will probably move on because that's just the lifestyle that they live.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread