dead or alive?
[html]

out of character

I'm assuming that you were in your lupus form, correct me if I'm wrong though. Smile

in character

He was the inverse of Khaden, white hued and ranging on the smaller side. Granted, Khaden had came from a huskier lineage, with the wolves ranging on the higher scale of the spectrum. However, diversity seemed to be the spice of life, especially when it was as welcoming as he seemed. Giving a friendly incline of his body, a bow of courtesy and a general tail wag of appreciation, Khaden sauntered over and gave a grin in response. "Yeah." The word easily slipped from the ebony lupine's mouth. "Anything's better than what we've been having for the past couple of weeks right?"

In fact, Khaden could not quite remember the last time he saw the sun rays, no matter how spotty. Most of 'Souls had been invaded with thunderstorms and clouds. Rain seemed to frequent the skies and the earth as well, and although the Aatte boy could not protest to a bit of cleansing rain now and then, to have it on a routinely daily basis was getting a bit much. So naturally, he tossed his head to the sky to fully observe the sunlight through the punched out whitening clouds. He turned back to the male and gave a bit of a chuckle before doing the proper introductions. "Khaden. From Esper Hollow."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread