picture perfect smiles
[html]

Of course i'm right, she said haughtily, raising her chin a bit in the process. Your aunt is always right! The last was side with a poorly hidden smile as she gently elbowed Endy in the arm to show she was kidding. Alarice was quite wise when it came to these things, but would rarely openly admit it that she was right in a serious manner. When Endy's smile disappeared Alarice was quite surprised, and she offered a risen brow to his horror-struck expression. What? Was the expression on her face, wondering what she had said or done for Endy to look so taken aback. When he looked away and finally spoke Alarice could help but laugh and give a small shake of her head. You'll see. Young ladies are crawling all over in search of a handsome, and nice young lad like yourself. She said, giving him a wink.

I myself once prowled the lands for such a lad, she began, but now in my old age, she said in a mock aged voice, trying to wrinkle up her forehead and eyes. I have learned that they are extremely hard to come by and one has to use special magics to find them. She joked, looking back over the ocean with the most serious expression she could muster on her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread