The record shows I took the blows,
[html]

When her name reverberated throughout the area, Alexey found herself both startled and confused. Before she even had a chance to associate the concerned voice with it's owner, she found herself face to face with a green-eyed woman. It took her a few moments to fully snap out of her reverie, but when she did, her first reaction was to flatten her ears against her skull. "Savina," she murmured, almost out of breath. Lexey recognized the Italian woman, and she knew that running into her on this day could only mean trouble. Telling her the truth meant that Cercelee would eventually find out about her recent scuffle with a coyote, if she didn't already know. On the other hand, lying to her wasn't any better.

Her gaze neglected to show any emotion, but she could hear her heart pounding in her temples. Taking a step back, Alexey blurted out a vague answer, hoping the Rosea's friend would keep this information confidential. "It's my fault. I attacked her first." she paused for a few seconds, attempting to regain her composure. Alexey was smart enough to know that nobody in their right mind would settle for such a petty explanation, so she revealed a little more. "I attacked someone from Inferni. I had no other choice." That was the truth. What kind of monster wouldn't seek revenge on those who inflicted pain on their family?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread