Dread pirate fay
OMG AN INTERNET CONNECTION! *rapes reply button*

[html]

Her smile widened as Laurel laughed, and she listened to him speak with great interest. A banjo player, a cellist, a pianist and another violinist? Oh how wonderful! “It seems as if you've got the makings of a band, not a camp.” She joked lightly. “No, I am on my own. I just came from a ship off the coast. I've been sailing for some time, but before that I was living in France with..relatives.” She couldn't bear to think of her now deceased parents, and parade of male half-siblings as family anymore. “Back home a lot of people did not wear clothes, but I lived in one of the old, restored towns. Quite a few of us did there, and when I boarded the Pirate Ship Revenge all of the crew wore something or other.” She finished with a smile, remembering nights on the ship telling stories, drinking and playing all sorts of tunes. “I guess I picked the right place to trip or I would have found myself meeting someone who thought me insane for wearing a dress in the middle of a forest. Though I guess some might still find me insane for exactly that same reason.” She chuckled, a light, happy sound that was quite contagious. “Right now though I need to start looking for a place to stay...maybe your camp might have some room for me?” It was a short, innocently played question as she looked down at her hands which were fidgeting with the waistline of her dress. More like; “House the poor and lonely?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread