I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

Savina was surprised, and impressed, to see how easily and gracefully Pilot descended from the tree branch. As the male repositioned on the ground her body spun around off the trunk, landing with all four paws back on the ground as well. Her tail waved happily in the air, a broad smile on her muzzle. "And what roots might those be? Obviously not the traditional kind." There was a lightness to her accented voice that made it clear she was joking with him.

"Oh, I've been well enough. Glad to have some time to unwind now that everything's been settled. And yourself?" The jet female was glad of the opportunity to get to know her fellow General better. They only times they had met before was when Naniko had been hurt and then at pack discussions and meetings. Getting to know one another on a more personal level would be greatly beneficial. Also they would surely become closer friends. "Yes, I suppose so. Its quite a change, I must say. I never thought I would be in such a position, but I'm greatly honored. Just hope that I can live up to everyone's expectations." The last thing she wanted was to disappoint either Naniko or any of her other packmates. She wanted to show that the Commander hadn't made a mistake in choosing her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread