drunk with vivid flame
*totally finally figured out how to reply, dies*

[html]
“No, no… I just thought maybe that's what you would want to do. I mean, with the sickness and all, it'd be enough to make anyone want to leave.” It did surprise him that she wanted to stay, but what she said made sense too. Where she had once poked a little fun at the fact that they were settling somewhere again, it had become a bit more apparent to him that he wasn't the only who thought maybe things weren't so bad. “And even if wanted to leave, we'd probably have to do it soon. It's getting colder and I'm pretty sure that snow's probably piled up the way that we've been. I don't know much about these kind of places, but the further north you go, the more snow there is.” And the last thing any intelligent traveller would do, especially one that didn't have to run for his or her life would be to have to trek through one or two feet of snow.

If they had gotten sick just from food or water or something in the air so easily now, who knew what kind of ailments would plague them if they tried to march through that. They have been furry on the outside, but even the cold got to them after a while. “In any case, some of the others are starting to build up stuff and if we're going to stay, may as well wait until spring comes with better weather. I sure as hell don't want to go out wandering in a blizzard,”[/html]

Messages In This Thread