a blizzard when hot.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The plain was silent, but the wind blew, telling no tale. The trees didn't have their says. It was too quiet indeed. Pendzez looked around, but there was nothing. He came too far just to clear his head. He doesn't think he's in Pheonix Valley anymore. If this area was marked by dangerous wolves, then he would be in trouble. However, he had his spear with him, so he wasn't unarmed. If his adventures from his past was telling him something helpful, he should be well in the Dahlia de Mai Territory. He was in trouble. He heard that those who trespass meet their end here, but the pack should remember him because he came through this land before.

The snow white wolf found this silence too disturbing. The land should be this empty, unless they knew he was coming and were preparing to strike. However, he couldn't smell any scent of a wolf in the area. Did something happen to them, or are they just not wanting to come out? Either way, he was in the clear. Besides, not all of the pack members of Dahlia de Mai were cruel. Some are nice and caring. If one does come along, Pendzez hopes it's one of those who are nice. If it was one of the cruel ones, he will be in for a fight.

Pendzez took steps into the plain that was completely cover with grassy pasture. Dark clouds hovered over above the earth, indicating that there will be rain later on. Pendzez continued on, looking from the shore in the horizon to the forest nearby. He stopped to take rest. "I've come so far. Mabye I should rest. No one's in sight, so it should be safe." Pendzez removed his spear and placed it softly on the soft grassy earth next to him as he sat down. He looked up at the sky as the clouds gathered together. He got sleepy and laid back onto the grass for a snooze.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread