dragonflies
tis ok, I did it too.. >.<

While Anu was the gentle and soft side of love Firefly could only be described as the fierce and bold, the fire in the touch and the taste of blood on ones lips. She was every bit the opposite as she was to others when she was with that lover. Cold and bitter on the outside, fire and brimstone within. Her eyes flashed for a moment as the other suggested that she'd made the wrong choice in life. Firefly might be split between two points in her life but she was where she should be.. even if to the rest of the world she seemed frosty.

Firefly shook her head as she smirked. "No, you're wrong there. I made my choice and I'm not certain I could leave if I wanted to anyways.." She said as she yawned and placed her arms behind her head. She probably could leave but she didn't want to, there were hooks in her just like there were in Haku and they were drawn to one another if they liked it or not.. until one or the other could figure out how to destroy that link they were the fuel to eachother's fire.

Messages In This Thread