You asked for it
[html]The swirling waters of the ocean were reflected on Slay's pale eyes, as he intently gazed into the sea. The sandbar was eroded beneath his paws, the slurry of sand and saltwater creating a strange sensation on his pawpads. "I spose I like to watch the ocean too, m'dear, but only when I stumble across it. I'm more of a sunset kind of guy," he said with a smile. The ocean was fun to play in, with its cold and buoyant water perfect for swimming -- but it was also so vast, it was always a humbling experience. He'd rather watch the colourful streaks of sunset, like autumn in the sky every evening. There - a fish!

Slay tried to remain still, but he was so very hungry, he couldn't keep his tail from beginning to swish with anticipation. He slowly lowered his head, so that the waves lapped against his wet black nose. The fish in question, a good-sized sea bass with an admittedly poor sense of direction, wriggled closer and closer to the shallows of the sandbar. Then Slay made his move, lunging abruptly forward with open jaws, scooping the scaled beast and flinging it smoothly into the air. Soaring in a glittering arc, the fish toppled to the dock beside Mew, simultaneous with the splash from Slay toppling over. Balance and coordination -- not such a strong point.

Bedraggled and sopping, the arctic wolf paddled back towards Mew, a bemused smirk on his face. "You start on that one, I need a break," he said with a chuckle. "I looked pretty suave out there, until I fell on my face, eh?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread