Baby girl, I'm just a blur
[html]

very slight pp, forgive me

This female might just be the most interesting wolf she had ever met. Saturated purple eyes looked her all over, seeing that she was made unlike anyone else. Her arm and built different then any werewolf she had seen, and she had never seen anyone play in the lake like she did. The differences were overwhelming.

You knows momma Nani ors momma Anu? She questioned, wondering who had a sister and why they had never told her. There was so much that they hadn’t told her yet. She didn’t feel like they were keeping things from her, but still lit wasn’t fair for her to be the last to know.

I haves a sister too, Brooklyn. But shes mean. There would be a day when she would forgive her sister for her teasing, but she still had a lot of growing up to do. Looking at the ice her ear folded against her head, Is just touching it. She spoke meekly, feeling like she had been scolded.

The line that was almost invisible to her young eyes jumped, bringing it to life and startling her. Wah was that?!? She hoped backward but took the step forward to see what else was different about this stranger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread