thread title missing
[html]

Sukk, det e nydeligt.. Du sga faen laga set til ungen eg skal spilla i januar!!!!!

Haku was probably just as confused as Mew, in his own way. He was far from happy, but had no one to share his troubles with. In the past it had been Mew in some rare cases where he had given in and sought support within an other being. Today he would attempt again, for some odd reason. Mew Sadira and Haku Soul had gone each their direction lately, and because Haku paid very little attention to emotional issues that normally mattered, he could not really remember why it had been silent on that front anyway. No matter what had been the reason he had turned away and forced her to do likewise was because he felt an uncomfortable desperation in his guts, and he could not shake it off no matter what he tried. Toxic blood travelled fresh and quick.

She came, but something in her figure seemed to yell out that it was not willingly. He had wronged her. Though he would not admit it, he knew that it was in himself the fault resided, as Mew was a reincarnation of justice, and needed solid reasoning before she let the sky open up and swallow the world with its storm. He shifted his weight around and his fluffy ears flickered nervously, his eyes dancing in circles around her face, unable to meet the orbs graced with the colour of spring. He could not burst out yet though. Mew, good to see you, how are you? We haven’t talked for a while, so I thought I could call out for you and see if you would come, and you did, so great to see you. This was almost as retarded as it could get. Good thing it was Mew and not someone else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread