back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

As the wolfess stood he almost laughed. Why bother getting defensive when everyone was always so small in this pack? He stood still, watching and taking in every move she made. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude he was just not use to anyone from the pack being in the library except maybe a visit in the evenings from Haven or Garnet. Let alone, having someone he didnt' know in the library reading. As she aproched he almost chuckled aloud as she sized him up. Then, finaly, the explination came. Her hard hello followed by a bright smile broke the coal male. His signature smile cracked his muzzle open into a wide grin as he relaxed his previoiusly stiff body.

Jazper's ears and tail lowered from thier high positions as he took in her story. " Please, excuse my rudeness," He sighed, "
I wasn't expecting to find anyone here. You see, I'm the only wolf in this pack that can read so I pretty much always have the library to myself. You should have seen the mess it was before I cleaned it up, took a fair amount of time."
He explained, his scottish tones decorating his words. "I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call me Jazz. I'm the Leutenant of Crimson Dreams. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss.Stockholm. Of course, it'll be strange to share the library..." He trailed off as he exstended a hand in greeting and glanced over to his grand piano. "If I may make a request though, not to be rude but the piano was very hard to fix up and I still have to keep working on it, though it's starting to sound amazing, if you wish to use a piano may I suggest one of the many others. If you play I wouldn't mind cleaning one up for you and moving it here or to your room if you wish."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread