and we'll always endeavor
[html]
I apologize for how incredibly late this ended up being.

Ehno had been surprised this morning to find his sister nudging him awake, but it was a pleasant one. He had been eager to go out and have a little adventure with her since he had arrived in Twilight Vale, but so much had happened to keep the two of them busy that the idea just seemed to disappear from his mind for a while. But despite being a little groggy, the chocolate hued male pulled himself from his room and departed from the mansion with his sister by his side.

The running pace his sister had taken up didn't bother him at all. He was content with the silence for the moment, eager to simply enjoy the crisp autumn air and the promise of adventure over the horizon. Noting Savina's change in speed, Ehno slowed down to match her new pace. She mentioned the weather, and Ehno realized just how little he knew about this region. From what he could gather, the place was nearly always rainy and seemed rather cold. "How cold? I can only imagine it'll be freezing, considering how cold it is already." He shivered a little at the thought of the coming months. The winter would definitely bring with it its own sort of adventure, but Ehno was ready for the challenge, even if the thought of the freezing temperatures made him a little weary.

The Italian boy turned his head toward his sister just in time to catch that look in her eye and the smirk that accompanied it. He grinned at her words, relatively sure he knew just what news she was speaking about. "Hey now, don't blame me. Kansas is the one who brought it up. Such a gentleman, asking permission to have you." That slight teasing tone was back in his voice, still rather common when speaking about the two lovebirds. But as usual, beneath the light-hearted tease his words were sincere. Kansas's actions were rather noble, in his opinion, even if they were a bit peculiar.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread