Just Another Ordinary Day
[html]
They should steal it Big Grin

She had a lot of books back in their cave, and the mansion had its own library...so the pups would grow up surrounded by the same literature that Naniko had. There were some picture books that she really liked that she had kept even through her adulthood, just in case she had pups later on. Naniko definitely wanted to teach all of them how to read.

"It's even bigger than our house. But I think our house is warmer." The inside of the castle didn't seem to be any warmer than the outside. She was a little worried about Haven getting a chill, but tried to push the thoughts out of her head. He would ask to go home if he got cold. She needed to stop worrying about them quite as much.

"What is it?" Naniko padded after him down the dark hall, looking at the suit of armor that he'd found. She wasn't sure what it was, exactly...but it was really big. "I've seen some pictures of humans, and I even saw one once--I bet a human would fit right inside one of these." She hadn't told the pups much about the humans other than the fact that they had built the house that they lived in. They hadn't seen any more humans for over a year; not since Naniko had been much younger. "I wonder what it's for, though..." She reached out a hand, brushing a little dust off of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread