burning the midnight oil - p sankor
His tail draped over his nose as he exhaled, blowing aside the thick black and brown flag as he raised his green beflecked sable eyes to peer at what he'd almost flattened. The greyscaled form of the lady was even closer than he thought as he realized that he was hurrying towards him. Trying to move quickly to pull himself from the unflattering position he rolled to the left, only managing to plop over onto his side as the bright spring hued orbs of the woman met his.

Offering a embarassed grin the male shook out his thick mane of fur as he tested his limbs to make certain he was still in once piece. The soft whisper of words greeted his ears like merry melody as he turned his face back towards hers. So close in the color of midnight they were his nose brushed hers as once more their eyes met. He was quiet a moment, forgetting what she'd said as he tried to get past the electrifying beauty of those strange eyes.

Shaking away the hypnotic effect from his mind the large two toned male smiled and chuckled as he tried to shrug off the whole rather embarassing feat he'd managed to accomplish. "I've felt better but I think I'll live." he said with assurity as he gave her another warm smile as he asked, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Messages In This Thread