You can aim all the spotlights
[html]

That's fair enough, sorry I didn't give you too much to work with there did I?

push it inSoran smiled down at the little red boy, already she was amused by him, he seemed so sweet and innocent, the way he had openly asked who she was, as if he were in charge of the pack himself, doing his bit by guarding the border. The ebony fae cocked her head to one side at the same time the red pup did, mirroring his stance. She couldn't help but do this, when she was around pups she often had the urge to be playful, to be motherly but a friend at the same time, she had been like that with Conri and she wished that she had been like that with Khaden and Dhalia, she had been a mother, keeping an eye on him, making sure he was safe, a teacher, explaining the world to him, and she had also been a friend, playing with him, teaching him to hunt and race around the lands. The slender black fae hoped that she would be able to be a friend to the pups in this pack, especially her grandchildren. And so she sat, watching him, a smile playing across her lips as she looked at him.

push it inFinally he spoke, ahh indeed he was her grandson, that was marvellous, she was so pleased with her luck, that she had now encountered both her grandsons. She was rather delighted actually, and now she looked at him afresh, seeing Conri in him, in his eyes and his face, and seeing Naniko in him, in the light behind his eyes, the sweet look that her almost-daughter always seemed to radiate at the ebony lady.
“Ahhh so you are Haven then, your mother had told me that you were around here when I met your brother Salem. Hello there young one, I'm your grandmother.” Soran said happily, having no problem admitting the truth to the young boy, she wanted him to know. The lady moved forwards slightly, picking the almost-forgotten rabbit up in her jaws and dropping it closer to the red pup, offering it to him, she wouldn't have minded sharing had he not been her grandson, but now she minded even less feeding her son's son.
"Would you like to share my breakfast Haven?" She asked politely, watching him, unable to steal her eyes away from him, as had been the case with Salem, she was stunned by how small they were, and yet still so perfect, she'd proven her father wrong, her blood was not bad, how could it be with such beautiful children like the boys racing around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread