empty midnight majesties
[html]
ooc

Festivity was not an impatient creature. Before troubles began at home, she had gone with her father everywhere, attending long meetings and negotiations that would be tedious to many adults, let alone a youth. Thus, she was accustomed to ignoring all of the little signals that influenced the passage of time. Instead of remembering that she was waiting to be found by someone from the pack, she talked with considerable animation to the generally uncommunicative Valrian while enjoying the crispy winter season. Her only distraction was the chill, which was impressive. Festivity's coat was thin and designed for a tropic climate, and although she had experienced winters before, the one here reached a new intensity.

Still, the cloak kept her warm enough and her expression lightened with the approach of just the very person she came to see. "Greetings, Savina." Valrian offered no verbal response, but danced lightly on the hybrid's shoulder, which was a warm greeting by his standards. Festivity suspected he cared for Savina's curls more than anything, overtures of friendship should not be belittled. "I hope you will forgive my tardiness," her rich voice was a warm accent against the season's chill, "I have been well, but distracted by one thing or another. How have you been? Staying warm enough - this is a far cry from an Italian winter, is it not?" The Africa native suspected she was not the only one discomforted by the current season.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread