You asked for it
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Exams over!!! Big Grin
Word count: 362

The soaked male dragged himself onto the dock and didn't hesitate to start feasting on the fish the second Mew proclaimed it as his. Deftly he dissevered the fish, plucking the not-so-interesting parts from the rest, revealing that this was indeed not the first time he had done this. Mew knew nothing of fishing, although she had attempted it but failed miserably. It would have been funny had it not been for the presence of another, but he wasn't here, nor would he ever be, so that didn't really matter. She watched as the fish was edible, and when Slay started talking with his mouth full, that chuckle which had died down only seconds ago arose again. He was a silly one, for sure, but it felt good to laugh, and especially when knowing the other was very relaxed about it. Sometimes, Mew had laughed at others, which had not gone down well. It was one of those things she wasn't that good at; judging when people were being funny on purpose, or involuntarily. Slay was easy that way, though.

Haha, what was that? Seconds passed, and the male repeated the sentence, this time with less mouth-full-of-fish-sounds. He was such a clown, and Mew wondered if he enjoyed it or if it was just an act he did because he didn't know what else to do. It didn't really matter much though, he seemed comfortable enough. Nah, that's not odd. Just look at Cer, she's barely ever shapeshifted. But it's very handy sometimes, like for me when I play the guitar. And I know there's a way to fish with some human tools, that require hands, but then you don't touch the water. Saw it in a book, it looked fancy. She gave it some more thought, staring absently for a few seconds before snapping back into it and meeting his gaze again. And I just find it more beautiful. You know, us girls like to feel beautiful. Winking at him to finish off the comment, she thanked heavens he was the joking kind. Comments like these had gone wrong before, but it wouldn't with Slay, probably. He was a funny lad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread