Just Another Ordinary Day
[html]
Yaaar, we are stealz >Big Grin

She wondered if there had ever been any really large humans who had worn armor. It would be really neat to find something like that for a werewolf to wear...the best kind of protection. But how easy would it be to move in something like that? She imagined that it would be rather difficult, with all the different plates. And how did they keep moving without getting rusty? Naniko wasn't sure. She'd have to look it up!

"I'll have to get her to tell me some of those stories; I don't think I've heard that one" She tried to lift the entire suit, but it was attached to a stand. That was probably how they kept it all standing up straight and together, by keeping it like this. So she leaned over, yanking at the place where the stand was connected to the floor, pulling it up with a loud creak. "I think it would look perfect in the mansion. And there are plenty more--look!" She pointed into one of the rooms that she could see into from their angle--there were many other suits of armor. "So we'd still be leaving some here for other people to enjoy too." Naniko leaned the stand with the armor on it against the wall. "We can get it on our way out--we should look for more pretty things for the mansion. Don't you think?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread