I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Short Tongue

A cat? Why would a wolf want to be a cat? Cats hated wolves! They were fussy and didn't like to get dirty and roll around. Rolling around and getting dirty was one of his favorite things to do! "I knows what a mewcat is, bu' why'd you wants to be one?" That wasn't really playing along with the game of someone getting to ask one question and then have to answer another one before they could ask again. Hopefully Leland wouldn't mind though.

Oooo, magical powers. What a great question! There were so many that would be cool. At first he thought it might be hard to choose the one he would want most, but really it wasn't. "I'd want to flys!" Whenever Haven watched the birds in the sky he always thought of how fun it would be to be able to join them. To soar through the sky without a care in the world. "Since I asked you da question about the mewcat ting that will be mah question dis times." It only seemed fair.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread