Hey! Mr. [Piano] Man, play a song for me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I should be revising my story, but I dun wanna ><; And purdy song!

She watched rather intently as her friend mentally prepared himself to use the instrument. The only time she had seen such concentration in him was during their lessons, but this was almost to a whole other level. And as he started to play she understood why. The noises that began to come from the piano sent a spark up her spine. It was so beautiful. It reminded her of when Kansas had read her that first poem. Having come from a background where she knew little of humans and their inventions, things such as these were great surprises to her. Savina had known of their buildings and roads and other technical things, but she hadn't had a clue at the beautiful things the race had created.

Emerald eyes watched the boy's fingers run along the ivory keys with impressive dexterity. At times she couldn't help but let her eyes drift shut and let her mind flash a thousand pictures to accompany the music. It reminded her a great deal of poetry, just in another incarnation. She wondered if you could put the two together.

As Apollo's song came to a close, she looked at him, impression clear on her features. "Apollo, that was beautiful." He had memorized all that? The male had a great and bright mind, she had known that from the moment she had started teaching him. It was only reaffirmed now. "I've never heard human music before. It reminds me of their poetry in a way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread