these four walls
--weeee.. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. Damn it I haven't wrestled in 5 years.. I imagine this would be funny to watch atleast.--

DaVinci was getting tired of the bullshit involved with trying to save the sorry hide of the stupid wolf who seemed to think that this pathedic bastard actually cared for him. He was about to the point of just getting his ass out of this situation and making his way home.. but something inside of him didn't want to be the one who ran from the clan. When he'd swiftly drawn his knee up it seemed that the other had figured out quickly what pain was going to be inflicted and had distanced himself from DaVinci's reach. The pressure off his throat was a blessing but he was pissed that the male seemed to be avoiding actually fighting him, as though he was more concerned with defending himself and saving his pretty little face. "What's wrong Hybrid, this all too much for you to handle?" he hissed as he tried to kick his hindleg from the other's snatching grasp.

He failed though and found his leg between the other's thighs, baring his fangs in anger Davinci drew his leg back in a flash, bringing Hybrid closer again as he flung his free leg across the other's side. Twisting quickly as he tried to wrap the limb across the man's shoulder and put the male back where he belonged, right within reach of DaVinci's fangs. Ignoring the pain that shot along his side as he attempted the move DaVinci's eyes lit up as the bright eyes of the other male drew closer as he tightened the muscles in his leg. His arms were being used to hold himself upright and keep balance but quickly he gave up one as he attempted to wrap his nails in the mane of the other, saliva flying as his fangs flashed, the taste of blood was already on his tongue but he wanted more. His claws tore at the other male as they seemed more like a crumpled up peice of paper than two figures who'd been fighting moments before as DaVinci poured himself into tearing the bastard's throat out, seeking that pounding pulse below the skin.

Messages In This Thread