You can aim all the spotlights
[html]

Eep! I am sorry that I kept you waiting so long hun Sad

push it inThe ebony lady smiled down at the small boy as he asked his first question, he was indeed inquisitive. The lady suddenly realised that he must not know about his father, he had asked which mother she was a parent of, this was expected the lady supposed, after her son had so cruelly attacked the small red boy's mother, for she was sure that was who he must have attacked from the way Naniko had avoided the question when the ebony fae had asked it, it was likely that the boy's mothers had chosen not to tell him of his blood father, lest they have to explain why he was not there and therefore his crime. She doubted that her pale amost-daughter would lie to her children, but she supposed that if the pups had never asked then she had never mentioned him either, after all the pups seemed to have two stable parents and they seemed more than happy with the situation. The lady suddenly realised that she would have to explain what a grandmother was and then she would have to explain the boy's father, she hoped that Naniko would not be upset if she mentioned him in conversation.
"A grandmother is the mother or one of your parents, so your mother's mother or your father's mother. I happen to be a great friend of your mummy Naniko and I am your father's mother." She replied, her tone warm and explanatory, she supposed after being truthful with him once, she might as well be again.

push it inShe smiled again as the small boy tucked into the plump rabbit she had caught only minutes before, she was glad to be sharing with him, it made her feel like she was provididng for him, something she had never done with Khaden and Dhalia, it made her feel better in a way, to be supporting one of her bloodline whilst he was still young and vunerable. The lady bent her large dark head to the rabbit carcass, plucking the smallest piece of meat she could manage to get with her sharp teeth, not wanting to seem as though she had just given it to him as she had offered to share it, but not wanting to take a lot of it, she could always catch another later when her grandson had gone inside, perhaps she would even take him hunting. She was still swallowing when Haven asked another question, she smiled as he spoke, he sounded so like Conri at his age, always asking questions, wanting to know everything he could as soon as he could, curious about the world.
"I have not been here long, only a few days, and I haven't been around for much of those, I have been exploring, trying to see what the land is like. I haven't met many other wolves that live here yet either, except for seeing your mother Naniko again and meeting Salem." She replied, before taking another tiny sliver of meat between her teeth and eating it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread