I can hear your heart rustling
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      No problem. Also, I had a strange rule 34 mental image. I think Gvihita would top. :>
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      There was a slight pause between the question and the answer, a quiet lull in the conservation before the male began to speak. In the absence of speech, Tayui felt the winds pick up for a moment, sending a solitary maple leaf their way, orange and red. It whipped past and disappeared just as Dawali began to speak once more. Tayui nodded slowly as he explained their mateship rituals, which appeared to be rooted in tradition in contrast to the more political mateships of her past packs. Although she had taken a mate at one point, and even found children to call her own, it seemed as though the entire process would have been different had she been a part of Aniwaya. She did, however, remain with Shaeniire for as long as possible, and even sometime after.
"How long is forever? Until death?" She was curious what such a bond might entail, if she would have been bound to Shaeniire after the female's death and return as a ghost, or if it ended upon the others' death.

She paused for a moment, unsure if her question had been appropriate. If family was everything, what did it make her? She had found Agani and Ember, one who had once been her own, and another who might very well be her own (if she could help it). She had no mate, but she'd sought comfort in the warm embrace of a male. She had a family, but not one that would voluntarily associate with her. In fact, Tayui didn't even know where her sister Aurèle was, or if any of her other siblings were still alive. Could she ever belong in such a pack?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread