you're yesterday's child to me
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc215

---

A sigh escaped his lips yet again and he ran his good hand through the hair-like fur at the top of his head before he witlessly scratched at the back of his neck and searched for a proper reply. It wasn't that Iskata was out of her right mind; no, it would take far more than a bear attack to do that... or, so he had thought. The ex-Matriarch had endured quite a number of trials and tribulations throughout her life; her children, her mate leaving, running the pack, and now the loss of her sight and dignity... Jefferson almost assumed he could understand her fully, but the truth was, he didn't. She was the only one who could set herself straight.

"I didn't expect you to be out there," he muttered, beginning to pace the room. What was he supposed to say? Eye meandering the room in search for explanations, his tongue continued on. "You just got through something traumatic. You haven't even given yourself time to rest yet." Both words and feet paused then, and his gaze shifted back to her, although there was no way she could tell. "I'm not saying that you can't continue your job... but you haven't even stopped to breathe. Deuce and I can handle things until then..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread