and I hope you have more luck with this than me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Savina's going to kinda sorta admit her hulkness to Soran. This is a big deal. :o

The response from the woman was really no different than she had expected it to be. Conri was a monster, but Soran was his mother. She had given him life, raised him and loved him. And she was asking her to stand back and not try to protect him if he were being attacked. It was a ludicrous request, Savina knew that. But she couldn't push the image of the male covered in Naniko's blood from her head. The gruesome sight of her battered and broken friend. It brought a small growl from her throat, though obviously not on directed at Soran, as her eyes were not focused on anything. They stared off into nothingness as her mind replayed those horrible scenes in her head.

But she shook her head, bringing herself back to the present conversation. "I...know what I ask is nearly impossible. We are looking at this from two very different perspectives and neither of them are wrong. I thank you for what support you can give in this matter, I truly do. And trust me, if it were to happen, the last thing I want is for things to resort to violence. I am not a violent wolf by nature." She looked up into the matching green gaze. "But you need to know that your son isn't always who he used to be. I don't know what happened to him...but when he did that to Nani he wasn't the Conri anyone knew. He was mad, and he was dangerous. I don't believe he is always like that now, but I have no doubt he could turn at any moment." Even though she hadn't witnessed his madness first hand, she knew it was there, lurking beneath the surface. Perhaps it was easier for her to recognize because of the demon that lived inside of her.

"Even though I never want things to resort to violence there is...a part of me that I can't always control." Savina had no idea why she was admitting this to the female, barely anyone knew about her problem. "And if I lose control...I am not myself. The anger I harbor for your son tends to evoke that kind of response in me. When I see him all I can think about is what he did...how Nani looked..." Her voice trailed off, once again temporarily losing herself in her mind. Whenever she had lost control she had been facing an enemy, but what if someone else was around? Would she recognize them? Recognize the fact that they were not a foe? The girl had no idea and that was what terrified her. "I just...don't want to hurt anyone..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread