two paths
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Jefferson's expression grew thickly sarcastic at DaVinci's mentioning of ugly brute this, drinking that... His scowl lengthened and he raised a brow, suddenly stretching his shoulders and releasing a long yawn before smirking coyly at his silver-furred comrade. "Well, shit," he remarked, "at least I'd get her all night long and she wouldn't know a damn thing. Yours will be haunted the rest of her life." A little uncharacteristic a statement for Jefferson, it seemed, but regardless it resulted in a few haughty cackles and the clearing of his throat as he returned to seriousness when DaVinci moved on to more important matters.

Jefferson paused to ponder the possibilities of Iskata's wisdom now that she was stepping down, and he frowned somewhat pessimistically. "She's going to mope around a while," he commented freely, regardless of how harsh it may have been. "She'll get over it... probably watch the pups or do storytelling or something. I don't know; I'm only half blind." He shrugged. Of course, when the topic returned to fatherhood and children, the crude look in Jefferson's eye returned. Hadn't DaVinci figured out that the possibility--nor the willingness--for children in the hybrid's future was unlikely and unwanted altogether? There was no sex drive in Jefferson, somehow. He simply just... was. Could be quite the unhappy lifestyle, really, but hell if he cared what he was "missing". "Can it," he smirked, resisting a chuckle, "I'd sooner throw 'em to the bears." A lie, of course, but who needed to know?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread