the ice kept getting thinner under you, under me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The large smile that her dear friend gave her warmed her heart. Of course when they stayed off the subject of Kansas things between them were no different. Unfortunately that fact ate away at her, and she cold only let it lay for so long. A soft chuckle managed to escape her somewhat tight chest. "Well you certainly deserve it! Yes, I've seen them running around, Haven more than anyone else it seems. He's turning into quite the little explorer. We're going to need every pair of eyes in the pack to look after that one I think," she joked, winking her eye. In many ways the small copper pup reminded her of the way Ehno had been when they were that age.

Her nerves began to tie knots in her insides. Savina prayed that this time when she breached the subject things would go better. She didn't know what she would do if they didn't. She craved Nani's approval of this, yet at the same time nothing would keep her apart from the Sadira male. "Oh yes, I've been sleeping very well." The girl swallowed hard. "Which reminds me...I've actually moved back upstairs. Into Kansas' room. If...you ever need to find me." The tip of her ebon tail twitched as she diverted her gaze for a moment. "He...asked me to be his mate. So, we really are sisters now." Emerald eyes looked back to her best friend, her last words attempting to put a good spin on it all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread