put your hurt on me - p savina
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Part of the reason she hated it so much is that she viewed this...thing to be so different from her normal self. She was kind, she was compassionate. Normally hate and anger were far from her normal array of emotions and qualities. It was only in these extreme circumstances that it occurred. With her father, with Conri, and now with Hybrid. All of them had done things to harm the ones she loved.

"A huge problem..." she interrupted. In all reality she was listening carefully to the slight wolfess, and knew that she was trying to be delicate with the situation. But it was glaringly obvious that Savina had a really big problem. One she hadn't the slightest clue how to deal with or fix. "I know but...I don't know how to control it. I just...want it to go away. That...thing, it isn't me. The last thing I ever want is to bring any of you pain." The female didn't have any answers, hopefully somebody did.

Geneva's last words did manage to calm her heart some. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath. "Thank you Geneva...I suppose I might be too harsh on myself at times. I just wish I knew what to do..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread