it's all in how you mix the two; j
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thankies! I mades it mahself. And you can go ahead and title him up, I'll add him to the ranks. He can start as Sergeant. Big Grin

As much as she had wished for it, she hadn't let herself believe that he would want to stay here for long. Least of all want to join. He just seemed like he had other plans, and that was perfectly fine. Everyone had their plans, and many left their childhood homes to never live in them again. But at his words her ears strained forward. Was he really asking if he could join the pack? Savina almost felt the urge to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

A wide smile blossomed on her face, eyes dancing. "Really? Apollo that's wonderful!" she exclaimed. The fey walked over to sit beside him on the bed. "And since I'm the Lt. General, I can officially offer you acceptance right now." She winked at her good friend. Slender arms wrapped around his ivory form in a hug. What could she say, she couldn't help herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread