put your hurt on me - p savina
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Even though the query hadn't been directed at her, she answered it anyway. It was the one thing she was certain of in this situation. "Anytime it's happened it's been because of someone who harmed somebody I care about. First my father, then Naniko's ex-mate, and now Hybrid. I just got so angry for what they had done that I lost control. Each time it's getting worse though. This time I don't even remember what happened after it took over..." The next thing she remembered was being in the middle of a forest, cut and bruised, and knowing she had to make it home. But that was it. Her head nodded. Geneva was probably right. Though she thought she understood it fairly well, it was just keeping it controlled that she didn't understand.

There were a few moments of silence and then her friend spoke again, this time with words of hope. Savina's head lifted from the bed, looking into the gray wolf's lighter eyes. "You...you do?" This was something she would accept any and all help with. Right now she felt lost in the ocean. "No...no I want your help. I need it." She looked off towards the door, wondering where her mate was. "I can't do this to him again. To any of you again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread