it's all in how you mix the two; j
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She nodded her head. It might have been deeply buried, but she could sense that he had at least some sort of affection for his brother. It was really only natural. Even if siblings didn't particularly get along, they at least held some love for each other. Unless some major even had caused the rift between them. Then perhaps not, but she was fairly confident that that wasn't the case between Apollo and Sirius. "I'm sure you will. Somewhere or another."

"It most definitely is. Not really all that fond of it myself, but it is pretty to look at. From the inside anyway." Savina smiled as he turned to face her again. He really had grown up, in so many ways. She had no doubt that he would be a great asset to the pack for as long as he decided to stay. Slender form rose from the mattress. "Well, if you don't mind, I think I'll join you. I can work on my reading while you work on your music." The femme walked towards the door, looking back at him. "Shall we?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread