put your hurt on me - p savina
[html]
Geneva heard the helpless tone in her voice, but underneath that she felt Savina's resolve. It was obvious she didn't have confidence in herself right now, but she knew that there was deep strength in the woman. It was obvious in how fiercely she loved Kansas and in depth of her loyalty of the pack. She had everything she needed, even if she didn't know that she had it in her yet. She was very confident that everything would be fine for Savina, with time.

Anger. It made her helpless. It seemed as though her emotions took her body over, robbed her of reason. It took a very dominant personality to hold a leadership position in a pack. However, Savina seemed far more laid back. Geneva felt that the two parts of her personality were at war. She needed to accept the fact that she could be vicious and kind. It was what made her a good protector. With acceptance would come control, or so Geneva believed.

"I believe in you," she said. "Let me look into it. I like to be prepared, but I will get right on it. I'm confident that we'll find a way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread