put your hurt on me - p savina
[html]
"I know he loves you," Geneva said. "It is so obvious. And yes, he will forgive you. Your error wasn't as fatal as you might think. To err is wolfen." Savina seemed so worried. Didn't she even know the way that Kansas looked at her? He loved her more than all the stars in the sky. That much she could be sure of.

But on the topic of forgiveness...Savina wasn't the only own with a burdened conscience. She swore softly and rested her chin on the mattress again, rolling the pearl away with her nose. "Savina, I've also made a stupid, stupid mistake..." She just couldn't hold it in any longer. It was like a black bubble waiting to burst. "Anu showed me the lighthouse...I got drunk, and tried to kiss her. I knew it was wrong. I knew it. And nothing came of it, nothing happened. But still, the fact that I knew that Anu is mated, and to my commanding officer no less, I..." Her ears pressed tightly against the back of her skull, her tail tucked between her legs as she made this confession. "I don't even know how I'm going to face Anu again, or Nani."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread