i'll be a brand new day in a life that you hate
[html]

Moving to the side of the hallway she motioned him forward. It he was hungry there might be something for him to snack on, or if he was tired, maybe the living room would be the better place for him to rest. She would let him make the decision, but they didn’t need to stay in the doorway. He was welcome here, especially if he was Pilot’s son. The male had departed form their ranks, but Anu had no hard feeling and happy to accept his son into the pack’s home.

Slowly Anu understood the relationships that tied all the packs together. It seemed like everyone had been with everyone and that children always became a factor. She had even become entangled in the web of relations. I am sure they have both missed you. Having her own children had let her into the secret living of parents, and it consisted mainly of worrying.

I know you father, but never had the pleasure of meeting your mother. Pilot is no longer here, I’m afraid I don’t know where he ran off to. she hoped her words didn’t upset him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread