thread title missing
[html]

Jaaa

She was not able to explain, and he nodded slowly as if he understood the difficulty in the task. It was different when the bastards were growing inside of one’s own body, but he doubted he would have had a heart to love them with nevertheless. Haku could praise himself lucky that he was born into the right gender, because of his lifestyle. Deuce was possibly one of several impregnated subjects, but as the male, it was not mandatory of him to deal with the trouble. Mew spoke of children as something beautiful, which produced a slightly sad smile from her brother. If this order would happen to break down and leave him drowning in disgusting things, he would at least have a willing babysitter (or so he believed). Haku tilted his head slightly and licked his lips unconsciously. I am sorry, it must have been unimaginably hard for you. I should have been there and supported you. He would not be there if that sad story would have happened all over again, but his words were sincere enough and would at least offer her some feeling of support for now. Actually I have a daughter already which I raised and took care of. Ups, here it came. It was quite a while ago, and she is gone now, but.. I did not do great. She will always be there in my mind, a big red warning sign that things should not repeat themselves. Indeed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread