Joining ^^
Dawn. Catherine listened to the propose of the wolf, called Ember Phoenix. Ember started toward the boundaries, inviting her to the tribelands. She just followed her, putting her hands on the ground - thanks God her arms were the same since of her legs - and walking roughly in four legs.
Ember spoke again, now a guestion. Catherine took a few seconds to search in her mind possible skills... She wasn't a very good hunter, neither had skills on healing and fighting. The only thing she knew was to climb trees quickly, keep very still and make no sound, even while running. She never thought of those as skills. Also, she knew that she has a great sense of smell, vision and hearing.
Her mother always said that she had the skills to be a spy. Well, with those, she could keep an eye - and ears - at anyone, and anyone would be able to find her.
"Well, I can climb trees, be very still and be very silent. And I have a good sense of smell, a good vision and excellent hearing. I don't really know how useful I may be to the tribe with those skills." - she said. She has always been the most modest of her family - according to her mother's comments -, but now she was all honest. She really had no idea how she could be useful there...

Messages In This Thread