Hey! Mr. [Piano] Man, play a song for me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As she glanced back at his face she could see at least some recognition of what she was saying. Well, at least finding the poem hadn't been a total loss. It felt good to be able to, in some way, teach him something again. Savina still wasn't incredibly confident in her skills as a tutor, but when she was able to accomplish something it made her feel very good. Being able to pass on some knowledge or skill. If and when she ever had children, she couldn't wait to begin to teach them everything they needed to know. The sable lady wanted them to have more opportunities than she had as a pup.

"I'm sure he'd be more than happy to. He really loves reading." It was a passion she was beginning to share more and more. From the first moment he had read her that poem on the porch she had been intrigued with human writing. And now that she was learning to read it was only expanding. "I wish I could do a better job of explaining it, but you do really need to hear it for yourself to understand. I have no doubt that you'll like it though." If Apollo loved music so much she was sure he would love poetry as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread